March 11, 2011

Shutter Island.

A few weeks back I picked up a pair of shutters at the Habitat store for $3. I knew I would paint them but wasn't sure where I would hang them especially since I'm going to be moving soon. And I honestly wasn't sure what I would even use them for - but they were $3 so I bought 'em anyway. They clanged around in the trunk of my car for awhile but then it hit me!

I had a nice little spot in my bedroom right behind my door that would be perfect.
So I spray painted the shutters white
and then hung them. Super complicated, I know.
For now, I'm using it as a makeshift inspiration board!
Simple. Easy. And cheap.

And in case anyone is wondering, the two pictures I have up there right now are this green dresser...
And this amazing repurposed crib mattress spring thing...
Unbelievable, right???

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment