July 12, 2011

Getting closer...

I absolutely love rearranging furniture! It's one of the easiest things you can do to make your space feel new! Since I moved into my new place a few months ago, I must have rearranged my bedroom a half a dozen times! And this weekend was no different! I seriously love it. Prior to this weekend, my bed was along the east wall of my bedroom but now it's back along the north and I'm kind of committed to that placement because I finally hung my curtain panels behind my headboard!

Here's a little glimpse of the result and I love the way it turned out! 
I've temporarily put the canopy idea on hold but it's something I can always add. The main reason was I'm trying to figure out an alternative to drilling holes into the ceiling - and all I've thought of so far is Velcro. But until I figure that out, I thought I'd do the next best thing by just hanging these!

I also scored these two large frames at the Habitat Restore for $2 EACH last week!
I'm not sure where they are going to hang just yet...but I'll find a place for them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment