August 29, 2011

I love nail polish.

Here's something you may not know about me - my nails are always polished. And I mean ALWAYS. I easily paint them at least every 3 days, maybe a little longer if the polish still looks good. Chipped polish rarely stays on longer than a day and they are easy to do because I keep all of my polish and supplies in a plastic box close at hand.


So this weekend, I went to a little birthday get together with friends and family. We've developed a fun tradition when we get together - we do our nails! So after lunch we busted out the nail polish and four of us were treated to amazing manicures by the designated manicurist of the bunch - who's very talented!

The polka dot designs were inspired by from ideas I saw on Pinterest. Oh, how I love Pinterest!

Here are mine...grey base with dots in progressively darker shades of pink.
 Linda's...blue base with pink, white and green dots.
Joanne's...pink base with gray animal stripes.
And Andreea's...brown/gold base with taupe animal stripes.
I love all the designs so much but I am especially fond of my polka dots! Needless to say, I will be very sad when they start chipping (so like tomorrow.) Until then, I can't stop looking at them :-)

4 comments:

  1. 2 polished thumbs up!!! As I mentioned yesterday nail care, in my opinion, is just as important as all other aspects of grooming and hygiene. I seriously feel that way! I love that we share this crazy hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 3:37pm and I'm still chip-free!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete