November 21, 2011

Furniture finds.

Has it really been a week since I last posted something? Wow...last week flew by! Anyhow, I wanted to share a few before pictures of some absolute steals that my friend Jill and I found this weekend at the local Habitat for Humanity Restore!

Jill and I decided to team up, pull our resources and talents and make over a few pieces for resale!  And these are the first three pieces (of hopefully many!)

We scored this beautiful dresser...
 These matching nightstands....
 And we're hoping this unbelievably beautiful piece will still be there when we go pick up the dresser today...
Jill affectionately named her "Fancy." And rightfully so. Who in their right mind would give her away?? Oh well, their loss is our gain!

I'll be sure to keep you posted on the transformations!

No comments:

Post a Comment