November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving.

In just a few short hours, I'll be catching a flight to the gorgeous island of Oahu! How's that for something to be thankful for? I am thrilled beyond words to be taking my first real vacation in nearly ten years! Woo hoo!! Now while I initially planned the trip with a friend, she had to back out and after a little back and forth about whether or not I should still go and trying to find someone else who could with no luck, I just decided to take the trip solo!
But don't feel too bad for me...I'll manage just fine!

I can't wait to share all about my trip when I return! Aloha and Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I used to live in Laie, make sure you visit the Polynesian cultural center in laie, international market place in Waikiki, and the swap meet is a must!! Have so much fun for us all stuck in the cold! ;)

    ReplyDelete