December 12, 2011

A trio of wreaths.

For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted a home with symmetrical windows where I could hang matching wreaths! Well this year, I finally have that! I wanted to go with a very traditional look and you can't get much more traditional that a simple green wreath and red bow! I didn't want to spend a lot of money and thanks for a great sale at Michael's...I didn't!  
I bought three artificial green wreaths for $3.50 each and 3 red bows for .99 cents each.   I fluffed the wreath, attached the bow and was done!! Simple and quick...that's my kind of project :-)

Try to ignore the massive leafy plants that appear to be taking over the house! There's still a little landscaping that need to be done :-)
But the total cost was just $13.50! Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment