January 12, 2012

Clearance find.

I love new office supplies - new pens, paperclips and file folders make me happy! Well, today I needed some supplies and I headed over to my local Staples! Like anystore, they always have a few endcaps at the back of the store dedicated to clearance items and I scored such a great deal today - I just had to share!

I was lucky enough to recieve a new Kindle Fire for Christmas (which I love!) and wanted to find the perfect case for it! In a world where money grew on trees, I would have gone with this one from Kate Spade. I adore that aqua color...so calming! But at $100 it's a little pricey.


So I refrained and I'm so glad I did because I found this one which I love even more!
And the best part? It was over 50% off :-) 
Now my Kindle is nicely protected and easier to hold!

Aren't clearance's the best?!? Now I just need to wait for all those great new Target decor items to hit the endcaps! Maybe by summer?? Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment