June 26, 2012

$3 Chairs.

When I spotted these two chairs at the Habitat for Humanity Restore, I knew they would make a perfect and yet unofficial "welcome back to the blog" project. It's been almost 2 months since I painted my brass lamps coral...which is far too long! I hope I haven't lost too many of you along the way :-)

So anyway, back to the chairs and the extent of my math knowledge...

Old chairs + spray paint + fabric = super easy makeover!
I just unscrewed the cushions, primed and painted the chairs, and then recovered the cushions with a fun floral pattern in black, white and aqua. The fabric was about $6 a yard and I only needed one yard for the two chairs.
A close up...
And a quick before and after side by side...
I'm loving the end result! I plan on flanking them next to my aqua dresser but I'm too tired to do that tonight and I really wanted to get this post up, so that'll just have to wait until next time :-)

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment