April 24, 2014

The Empty House Tour.

Hi friends! It's been a few weeks since I last posted and I'm happy to say that I am all moved into my new place! The boxes are gone and I'm getting use to my new commute, neighbors, and surroundings and I love it! I thought I'd take a second to share pictures of the apartment as a blank slate.  These are pics I took when I went to look at the apartment for the first time...so please forgive the darkness.

Patio:
Front door:
 View from front door:
 View from kitchen:
Kitchen:
 Nook/Bathroom:
 
 And that's pretty much it! I have a patio, one big room, kitchen, bathroom, and 2 closets (one in the corner and one behind the door). The Craigslist ad said it was 390 square feet - which isn't a whole lot so I like to include the 63 million square miles of ocean just outside my door. 
 
That makes is seem WAY bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment