June 27, 2011

Curtains.

Sunday afternoon I ventured over to a lovely fabric store in Anaheim with my friend Jill and her sisters. I was on the hunt for two things: Curtains and something to recover a seat cushion. I was open to anything for the seat cushions but I had a rough idea for the curtains. I wanted something with a white base color and some sort of yellow and gray pattern.

Amazingly, I found both!! More on the seat cushion later...this post is all about the curtains!

After a little math, it turns out I needed 6 yards for two panels. It was priced at $3.98 a yard for a total of $23.88 plus tax. I dare you to find two 108 inch curtain panels for less than $23.88! Actually, don't bother - it's impossible!!

I was out all day yesterday so I didn't have a chance to hang them but I ran home during my lunch break and managed to hang one panel! Here's a sneak peek...

I don't sew, so I opted to just clip these little rings onto the fabric. It's the first time I've ever used those and work perfectly. I can't wait to get home and hang the other panel!

No comments:

Post a Comment