June 6, 2012

Hello.

It's happened again. Suite Revival has gone AWOL.

I didn't mean for it to happen, but it did.  And yesterday, I received a very sweet facebook message from my friend Debbie, saying it was missed which totally made my day! Now don't worry, in no way is Suite Revival shutting down, it's just taking a little...sabbatical. And an unofficial one at that!

Work has slowed down (thank the good Lord!) but it's summer and I find my time is more often spent hanging out with friends or going for walks (or watching any of the Real Housewives!!) Plus, I'm on a Fitbit kick where I MUST get in my 10,000 steps so that also interferes :-)

I'm heading up to Portland this weekend for a week to visit family so maybe I'll be reinvigorated when I return!

Until then, here's one of my all time favorite scenes from Portlandia...


It's where young people go to retire :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment