October 12, 2012

Rainy Days and Mondays.

Howdy! It's Friday and I am so excited for the weekend! I have fun things planned like a yard sale and a Karen Carpenter themed birthday get-together! The get-together will include a driving tour of the Carpenter's hometown (and mine!!) - Downey, California!! I've been listening to their music all week so I'm in the zone and could tell you way too many facts about her life and death considering all the research I've done! My friend Linda and I are heading up the tour and we are so excited!
 
I don't have anything new to share but I just wanted to say hello to anyone who stopped by from the MOPS Group at Kindred Community Church! I had the pleasure of speaking to that group this morning about organization and removing the "stuff" that tends to fill our lives. Everyone was so sweet and happily participated in my fun purse cleaning activity. I hope you're all inspired to start decluttering :-)
 
Feel free to take a look around - the "Favorite Projects" tab needs a little updating but among other things, you'll find the painted dresser, suitcase table and tripod lamp I mentioned!
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment