March 14, 2011

New place update.

I took some new pictures recently that I thought I'd share with all of you! There have been some big changes in the last few weeks...we now have flooring, baseboards, primer, a shower, and a bathroom vanity! So here we go...

Living room:
Living room again:
Kitchen/back door:
Shower:
Bathroom vanity:
Looking from living room into bedroom:
And the super cute outside:
Forgive all the shadows and poor lighting inside...it was around sunset and they were taken with my iPhone.

Anyhow, the timing is coming along perfectly!! I still can't quite believe it but we accepted an offer on my grandpa's house and are officially in escrow! It was only on the market 3 weeks before the offer came in - at full asking price, too! God never ceases to amaze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment