April 5, 2011

Painted.

This weekend I was able to paint my shutter table...
 I'm loving it in a glossy white.
 And here's how the legs are attached...nice and sturdy!
And one more time, here's the material I started with. I tried and tried to get this picture to load right side up, but it was pretty insistent on remaining sideways. Oh well.
I also decided to list the table on Etsy! I have materials for two more so I'll just make myself a new one if this one sells.

There aren't too many options for shutter tables on Etsy so I thought I'd go ahead and list it!
The one other (kind of equivalent) shutter table on there is priced at $695!!!

You read that right...six HUNDRED ninety five dollars!

Makes mine look like a bargain.

3 comments:

  1. Good day! I found your site very interesting and informative . Thanks for taking time sharing it with us. I really enjoyed reading your post.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are the metal things that you attached the legs with? where would I find them and how exactly do they work?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete