September 15, 2012

I heart my new rug.

You know how sometimes you order something online without ever having seen in person, and then it arrives and it's nothing like you had hoped? Well thankfully, that is NOT the case with my new rug! I absolutely love it!
 I wasn't sure where the rug would go (living room or bedroom) when I ordered it but once it arrived and I laid it out, I decided it would be perfect in my living room. The rug itself is 8x5 and ended up being the perfect size!
 It's funny how something like a rug can completely transform a room!! The room is on the small side and is a perfect square measuring 11 feet by 11 feet but having a graphic focal point really anchors the space and makes it feel so much larger!
 I love the pattern and the color - it's a great deep charcoal and I just love it! Have I mentioned that already? That I love it? Because I do :-)
I'm so glad that I took the risk and ordered it! If you're in the market for a new area rug, I would definitely recommend Rugs USA (and I haven't been paid to say that.) They always have great discounts (I got this one on Labor Day for 75% off!) and shipping was free and arrived in just 2 weeks.
It feels like a brand new room and couldn't be happier!!
 
**I'm linked up to Shabby Nest Frugal Friday and Embracing Change.**

8 comments:

  1. Great rug and it looks fabulous in your LR. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heart it, too! what a dramatic statement it makes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rug looks amazing! the contrast between the light and dark makes everything pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rachel! Your room looks so cute!
    Thanks for linking up this week!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete