May 5, 2013

Cute & Coral.

Hey everyone...I managed to finish up the first of my 3 recent furniture finds and wanted to quickly share it!
 
I chose to do the smallest and easiest piece first.
 
Here's the before....
 A little dirty and pretty beat up but tons of potential.
 
And here's the after...
I really love the shape of this table and the cute little rack on the bottom. So charming and fun! I would have loved to keep it, but decided to sell it since I'm leaning toward keeping the campaign one I got from Habitat.
 
So thanks to Craigslist, it's now living with it's new family somewhere in Burbank :-) 
 
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend.
 

4 comments:

  1. I love this. It would be perfect for an entry way. The color is one of my favs also! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little tables. I would have them all over the house if I had the room. This one turned out so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete