February 1, 2012

January Recap.

Wow...the last 31 days have flown by very quickly! February (my birthday month...yay!) is here, and I thought it was be fun to recap what happened around here in January! I'm sure some months will be fuller than others, but that's okay! I'll just do what I can :-)

So here we go...

My friend Jill and I painted and sold this gorgeous $40 Habitat for Humanity Restore dresser...
I played around with making my own street name printable and realized I've moved quite a bit over the years...
Jill and I were at it again with these two little gray nightstands!
I put together my 2nd perpetual micro-journal and best of all, I'm actually using it 31 days in!
I rescued a poor little trapped bear...
And gave new life to these newly bear-less lamps from Goodwill...
And finally, to round out the month, I was featured on one of my favorite blogs, a Bowl Full of Lemons!!

It's been a really great month here at Suite Revival and I hope it's a sign of things to come!! 

I also want to say a quick hello to all of the new readers...I'm so excited and humbled that you spend even a little bit of your day here!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment