February 22, 2013

Terriffic Two's.

I've been a bad blogger lately so while I beg your forgiveness for my lack of posts, I didn't want today go by without acknowledging Suite Revival's 2nd birthday!!
Much like a child, I wanted to capture a few stats as to how Suite Revival has grown over the last year!

I managed to post just over 71 posts bringing me to a total of 183.

Average number of posts fell from 9.3 to 7.6. Sorry :-(

Total number of comments doubled to 552 total!

Total page views grew like crazy from 23,352 to 260, 084!!

Total number of followers grew by about 100 from 40 to 144! Woo hoo!

Most viewed posts:

Bathroom Tour - 117,142 page views

New Aqua Dresser - 1857 page views

DIY Micro Journal - 1779 page views

DIY Perpetual Journal - 1512 page views

Suitcase Table #2 - 1463 page views

The huge gain in total page views are due to a little thing called Pinterest! It turns out that a picture of the IKEA spice racks I used in my bathroom seemed to be popular! It's by far my most pinned image!

And as for the biggest referral page, it was obviously Pinterest! The stats say it generated 59,707 hits! I'm not sure how that syncs up the the page view number but either way, it sent more people my way than any other source combined!

So there you have it! My little baby had a good 2nd year of life and here's hoping year #3 is just as good!

And of course, a big thank you to everyone who takes a moment out of their day to check out what's going on around here. I appreciate all of you so much!!

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete