November 1, 2011

Flowers.

Happy November! I can't believe there are only two more months left in the year! Crazy! I know it'll be 2012 in the blink of an eye but I really want to enjoy my 2 favorite months...so please slow down :-)

Anyhow, I know it's Tuesday but I hope everyone had a great weekend! My weekend was fantastic because on Saturday morning I woke up early to go to one of my favorite places in Downtown L.A...the flower mart!! There are few places that can make me as happy, but paying my $1 admission fee and slapping that bright pink sticker on my shirt and then wandering the down aisles and aisles of flowers just brings me so much joy!

I hadn't been since I moved to my new smaller place, so I knew I would spend as much or need as many flowers so I gave myself a $25 budget and off I went! 

I love these spider mums and I really LOVE pulling the mesh wrapper off of each flower. Hmm...how do they get them on there?? 
So for $5 I added some fun yellow on my dresser...
And picture ledge...
 I also picked up two bouquets of the most gorgeous hydrangea's in blues and purples for my nightstand and coffee table for $8 each.
  And finally, I needed something for my bathroom and these pretty orange calla lilies were calling my name! At $9, they may or may not have pushed me over budget by $5...just don't tell Dave Ramsey.
Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment