March 18, 2013

A little staging.

I have loved shows like "Sell this House" or "Get it Sold" for what seems like my entire life. In my opinion, there's nothing like a good room makeover! So you can imagine my delight when my friend/sister/neighbor Joanne asked if I would help stage a house that she's going to be listing soon. Obviously, I said yes.
 
The property is a cute 4 bedroom/2 bath 1800 square foot house in Lakewood, California.
Prior to us getting there, the homeowners removed the red carpet revealing gorgeous hardwood floors! Isn't that always the dream?? We totally lucked out!
 
Here's the before and after...
I took this picture standing in the front doorway so it's the first thing prospective buyers will see when they walk in....hopefully the time and effort put into this property will result in some good offers!
 
On a side note, there was a lot of work going on in the kitchen, family room and bedrooms while Joanne and I worked on the front part of the house! I promise there will be some MAJOR before and afters once we're all done.  I'll be heading back a few more evenings this week to finish up the rest of the house and to finalize everything for the open house on Saturday!
 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment