December 30, 2011

Top 10 projects of 2011.

There are just over 24 hours left in 2011! I can't believe the year is almost over but I am so excited to enter into 2012! A new year is just so full of possibilities and opportunities - I love it!  But before I welcome in the new year I thought I'd recap the current one with a countdown of my own.

Here's my top ten projects of 2011... 

10. My white frame gallery wall was the first thing I hung in my new place and I still love it!
9. I loved searching for the perfect (and by perfect, I mean free) tree trunk to make my very own tree trunk side table!
8. Three classic red bow wreaths fulfilled a Christmas decorating dream.
7. A simple chair makeover.
6. I scored this desk from Goodwill in Oregon for just $10 and made it over for my Beiber loving niece.
5. Nate Berkus taught me all about containerizing.
4. This felt rosette wreath was born out of a DIY failure which once again, taught me that you often get what you pay for. 
2. This suitcase table became the 2nd in my collection - love the funky vibe it adds to my decor!
1. And my favorite project of 2011 is my stained dresser which I use as a media console! I admire this piece everyday and can't imagine my living room without it!!
So there you have it, my top ten of 2011!

I hope 2011 was a good year for all of you! If it wasn't, at least it's almost over, right? Seriously though, I do want to take a minute and thank you all for reading and supporting Suite Revival this past year. All of your sweet comments and encouragement have meant the world to me. I am looking forward to 2012 and all the projects that are in store and of course, I can't wait to share them with you guys!

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your top ten , they are awesome. Can't wait for 2012

    ReplyDelete